CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beryl Abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:57:46 EDT
I agree with you Spikey. I would like to add that I was disgusted and
saddened that we continued to bomb Yugoslavia and also what happened in the
Gulf War. Also dissent here in U.S. is dangerous. Americans are very
bloodthirsty and it is scary at times to listen to my fellow citizens discuss
current events