CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:35:51 -0700
"They tell me I have to come here to get my son. Well, I've been here for
over 15 days. I've been fighting my cousins in Miami. I have the law on my
side. I have the top law enforcement officer of the United States on my
side. Even the president of the United States says the law must be obeyed.
And yet they still can't bring me my son? It's unbelievable!

"And after all that, everybody still wants to know why I don't want to live
in the United States."

--Juan Miguel Gonzalez, before yesterday's rescue of his son, Elian

Happy Easter, Juan. Your son has risen.
--
Tresy Kilbourne
Seattle Wa