CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 10:50:05 +0000
Hello:

Just a few minutes ago I got this email spam I would like to share
with you radicals on the list. Its title is provocative enough: It
was called "Bye Bye Corporate America...". But of course the concept
was being co-opted in order to encourage me to buy into HOME
SHOPPING! Imagine! Using your friends, family and neighbours as
potential customers in a home-based business! Corporate America has
been exploiting you all these years; now you can join in on the fun
and exploit your friends! After all, if you can't *beat* coroprate
America, ...! ;-)

I hope you get a kick out of it...

Paul King

From:          [log in to unmask]
Date:          Mon, 26 May 1997 06:12:30 PDT
Subject:       Bye Bye Corporate America...

This message is being brought to you by EMAIL BLASTER 2.5 software.  If you
would like a FREE copy of this software or any of our other HOT
programs ABSOLTELY FREE call our FAX ON DEMAND number at 21

Bye Bye Corporate America...

Drs. Lawyers, Accountants, Stockbrokers, CEOs, CFOs, salespeople, clerks,
etc. etc. - are you tired of the rat race? Please read on...

We have them all, and they're all doing lots better financially than they
ever dreamed before. Needless to say, that now they spend real
quality time with their families.

Internet? Technology? Telecommunications? Travel? Health? Fitness?
Personal Development? Home shopping? We have them all - under one
solid organization. Gain tremendous residual income.

This is a truly network marketers dream, and a business opportunity
of incredible magnitude. This is indeed the last opportunity (FT/PT)
you'll ever need to look for. Apply today. New markets availab
Serious people only. For information, and application:

1. Call our 24hr automated information line (800) 942 9304, pin
21154# for a 3 minute overview.

2. Call toll free our 24hr fax-on-demand (512) 404-1269 to retrieve
additional information, and the forms to get you started. (Must be
calling from a fax machine.)

3. Leave your details on our web page
http://www.theduplicator.com/go_digital.

Don't wait any longer. We will show you how to replace and increase
your current income.
Paul King              1660-309 Bloor St. E., Mississauga ON L4X 1R9
Tel: (905) 629-2138                     Email:  pking at idirect.com
Come visit my web page at: http://cgi.idirect.com/index///pking.html
"Show no favouritism to  your own discredit;  Let no one  intimidate
you  to  your  own  downfall."  ---  Sirach  4:22,  NAB  translation