CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:09:15 +1200
If you find the census to be invasive, and you don't like being subject to
such things, then just don't comply. Don't feel obligated to take part in
something you don't believe in. Non-compliance, even with something as
insignificant as your personal contribution to the State's information
gathering, will still leave you feeling just that little bit freer and will
harm no-one.

bruce sandford
Hamilton 2001
Aotearoa - New Zealand