CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charlotte DeMoss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussions on the writings and lectures of Noam Chomsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 12:45:34 -0400
Dear Harry:

        How can there be any fair system of money balance in this country when our own Federal Reserve is not part of the Federal Government? Have you read  Eustace Mullins book on the Secrets of the Federal Reserve?   --------    Charlotte