CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Siviour Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:59:26 +1100
Hiya Bob,

        John Pilger is a "campaigning" Australian journalist who writes
about
and analyses current events and conflicts using a radical perspective. His
work is quite at home amongst that of Chomsky. You can find a small archive
of his writings at http://www.users.bigpond.com/nlevine/thearchive.html

Pilger's writings and film appear sometimes in the mainstream media.

There is no real controversy in the aus.politics threads. Just that some
consider
Pilger to be an unreliable academic source.

Thanks again for the Kennan citation! I started on your essay today.

Regards,

Craig