CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Veeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussions on the writings and lectures of Noam Chomsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 18:37:12 -0400
On Tue, 6 May 1997, Mason A. Clark wrote:

> > the Secrets of the Federal Reserve?  --------
> >
> >"*The existing banking system is not democratic."
> >
> >Sounds like an interesting book. I'll look for it, although I think I
> >already know what some of the "secrets" are.
> >

>   For God's sake! Of all the Internet on this list
>   to read of the secret banking conspiracy could
>   make me give up all hope.  Are brains obsolete?

I DON'T BELIEVE IN A SECRET BANKING CONSPIRACY!

I had never heard of the book _The Secrets of the Federal Reserve_ or its
author. Ms. Demoss mentioned the book and I THOUGHT the "secrets" referred
to what I consider to be the questionable and unfair rules of money
creation used by the federal reserve.

I don't want to waste time discussing such conspiratorial nonsense. I am
interested in discussing and criticizing the MUNDANE FACTS about how the
banking system operates, in the hopes of devising a better approach to
banking  which is fair for ALL. Please go back and reread my initial post
on "What I mean by a democratic banking system"

Harry