CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:11:05 -0700
Some commentators below persist in the wierd characterization of
Milosevic as a 'dicator' when REMEMBER he was VOTED out of office.
The d. word could be applied to half a the fascist client states (aka
colonies), but the corporate media don't focus on democracy (or lack)
there--amazing.
of the US wcm