CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Sergey F. Klepko" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:16:37 +0400
Dear colleagues,

I am  planning  the balance monographic interdisciplinary study "The
Right to Educational Self-defence in Postsoviet Ukraine". Its goal is to
study  the realization state of  the right to knowledge freedom and
scientific research, problems of equal access to education in different
aspects, in particular  rights to receiving scientific degrees.

I am interested in  generalizing works  and  statistics of  giving scientific
degrees in different countries.

Were there any investigations concerning the activity of Higher certified
commission in former Soviet Union and post Soviet countries?

I will be thankful  for  any proposals concerning  suitable sources,
methods and actuality estimation of such research,  any facts from  your
own experience.

Yours respectfully,
Sergey Klepko
--