CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:31:57 +0100
Way to go Jared! My sinciere congratulations!
LM was one of the most startling examples of progressive and critical
thought. Their ex- marxist backgroud notwithstanding , they were praised by
N. Chomsky as the one of the few magazines who deserve respect because of
their truthfulness, with regards to Diechman and to aggresion on Iraq. They
were the magazine, Chomsky said, that went most far in examining the facts
on Iraq and Kuwait. I think I have this statement somewhere in my archives-
it was stated on ZNet forum- and I have posted it on LM forum some time
ago....
                Andrej