CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:44:24 -0800
We savaged people badly enough- and continue to do so - without having
to resort to bullshit about toy-shaped bombs...the last time I heard
this crap it was supposedly the evil russians doing it in
afghanistan...this is familiar filth, usually used to indicate how evil
someone else is, but maybe the novelty is that it has been turned
around...still, no need for bullshit when we have done, and are doing,
so much to hurt people...

fs