From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:38:15 -0800

ok, well this is day 3 (and by the way, I do not plan on bugging you folks
every single day, all day). I just want to bring one thing up. I know day 3
on a GF diet doesnt mean much, but one thing I've noticed is that my stomach
is making seemingly even MORE noise than it normally does. Tummy sounds are
one of the reasons I decided to try going GF (along with fatigue, smelly
gas, malaise). But this is awfully weird - my tummy doesnt hurt, no pain or
anything, and all my other symptoms feel the same, but my stomach is
squakcing constantly.

It make sme wonder if its the increased protein that is doing it. I've been
eating a lot of chicken fish turkey since starting this.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight (and please keep in mind that my
biopsy and blood tests were all negative).