From:
"Mr. Ritt's" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 00:32:21 -0500

It's been a long slow process, but we are finally beginning to emerge from
 the chaos of   restructuring our business.
Raisin Rack (www.raisinrack.com) in Westerville and Columbus Ohio
will be adding our Buttermilk waffle mix, Buckwheat flour blend and
Italian Baguette/Pizza Crust mix to our  All Purpose Flour blend which
they have been selling for years. Eventually we hope they will be
offering our complete line of products as we work out the details and
 put them into production. This will be an ideal situation as they offer
shipping and we will be closing down our shipping dept when we sell
our building.
The Grain Exchange, (www.thegrainexchange.net) which uses our flour
blend exclusively to produce it's delicious cakes and cookies, has begun
producing biscotti using Mr. Ritt's recipe. The first variety offered is
Chocolate Chip. Contact Jill and let her know which varieties are your
favorites.
Paul at A New Leaf (www.anewleafvitamins.com) will also be introducing
our line of products as they are put into production. He presently carries
our All Purpose flour blend and at present he is the only one in New England
to carry Mr. Ritt's.
Natural Harvest Market ,(www.naturalharvestmarket.com)
45 S, Main Street, Mullica Hill, NJ   08062. carries our Buttermilk Waffle Mix
and will soon carry our All Purpose Flour blend in time for holiday baking
and possibly more products in the future.

Mr. Ritts - we are expecting a shipment of 3# boxes of All Purpose flour
blend due in next week.

Health Now in Vineland is also considering carrying Mr.Ritt's.
Call them and let them know that
you would like them to carry our line. 856-794-4856

Thank you for your continued support.

Mr. Ritt's Gluten Free Bakery
453 North 2nd Street-GPS or Internet Directions
(212 E. Vine Street-Mailing Address)
MIllville, NJ 08332
856-825-8770