From:
Ayn Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:35:34 -0500

Hi All--

The Carol Fenster book I have lists arrowroot as another sub for flour -
that it has all of the same properties of cornstarch, but performs
better in terms of taste. I haven't tried arrowroot yet, (please don't
flame me on this), but this may be a solution for some of the problems
some people are having.

Just a suggestion. When I get around to making another loaf of bread,
I'll try the arrowroot and post the results.

Cheers...

Ayn Gilliland
Topeka, Kansas