From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 09:10:30 -0700
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Celebrate the New Year with creative energy in the kitchen.  Cooking gluten-free can be as enjoyable as your food is great.  www.therubyrange offers
award winning= natural and nutritious baking m= ixes.  Ruby Range baked
goods hold thier texture and flavor for 4 - 5 days  so they invite you to
bake the day before. Sign up for the free Natural Gluten-Free Living
Newsletter.  Monthy newslet= ter includes many natural recipes, ideas for
kids and adult parties as we= ll as nutritional information or ingredient
information.  "Thanks for this great newsletter.  Not only does it provide
wonderful ealthy recipes but it puts fun into being gluten free.  Belive me
I need so= me enjoyment in cooking and I need a chance to lighten up a bit."
Sarah R.
  Chicago

Natural Gluten-Free Living January issue focuses on comfort foods and Chinese New Year.  This issues includes:   Old Stand-by Brownies Recipes and
suggestion for hosting a Lunar Year of the Ox Party for kids. Recipies and
ideas for a Hogmanay Tea Party A reader contribution for an easy and yummy
Potato Cheese Soup Information on using leavening agents in gluten-free
cooking  Sign up at www.therubyrange.com
Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC