From:
"Paul A. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 1995 16:55:05 -0400

I have just been diagnosed with DH and have been put on
Dapsone.  I am curious as to the general experience on this
medication as to side effects that have been experienced and
whether they worsen/improve with time.  Also, my dosage is set
at 100mg per day.  I have heard that this can be decreased over
time.  What sort of dosage would be the minimal amount that
would successfully keep DH under control?

Any general thoughts on Dapsone treatment would also be of
interest.  Thanks in advance for any input.

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul Sinclair