From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 10:45:33 -0400

As I was reading a post asking about white vinegar, a thought came to
mind.  I know this is a 50/50 thing with some of us lucky enough to get
immediate reactions.  I say "lucky" because for us it is very evident
that to consume this food stuff is not in out best interests.But who's
to say that the others, while not getting an IMMEDIATE reaction are
slowly building sub-clinical reactions which may cause serious problems
down the line?

Those of us who were diagnosed as adults had few or light reactions for
years before it "blew" and we got severe reactions.

This might be going on again.

To me, the two arguments for sticking to a strict gf diet is to prevent
the uncomfortable reactions and to lessen/elminate our chances for
developing colon cancer. Why chance it?

No feedback, please, it's just a thought.