From:
Jeanine Ruffing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanine Ruffing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:32:22 -0400

So many questions regarding the Gluten Free Gluten...I'll do my best to
give you more info...

Orgran developed a formula that can replace gluten and mimic the physical
protein normally found in wheat.  So much so that it has been donned
GLuten Free Gluten (GFG).  It is formulated from a natural base of
ingredients and replicates some of the elasticity and mechanics of gluten
in baking.  It can be used simply by adding 20g of it to any 100g of
gluten free flour for instant workability.

My son is newly diagnosed - the first in the family...so we are new to
Gluten free cooking/baking.  I plan on experimenting using the GFG for a
bread mix.  Bread seems to be our biggest challenge.  My son won't touch
any of the Gluten Free breads I've either baked from scratch or bought.

I will definitely keep you all updated on the results of GFG!  And if
anyone has any suggestions or have already tried the GFG let me know!