From:
Joyce Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:39:25 EST

  Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis
April 6, 2003
2:00-4:00PM
Our Shepherd Lutheran Church
9101 W 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN

The program will be the second part of the Dr. Kenneth Fine tape from a
conference in Dallas on celiac research. We will also be making plans for the
picnic this summer. Please bring a treat to share with the others along with
the recipe. Any questions contact Joyce Etheridge @ 317-272-4609 or E-mail
Directions to the church from I465. Get off I465 at the 10th Street exit. Go
West on 10th. Go through lights at High School, Girls School, Country Club
Road. The church is between Country Club Road and Raceway Road. It  is across
the street from a Clark Gas Station and has a big pencil/crayon in the front
yard. Park in the back and go in the back door. Make a left in the building,
go down the hallway and make a right into the fellowship hall.