From:
Tempe Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tempe Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:21:31 -0400

Hello Group -
I have been floored at the response I have received for so very many of you regarding my "Coffee Creamer" and "Mints" question. I am totally amazed at the outpouring of support and beneficial advice. The time, support and care you have put into your emails have truly touched me, and please know just how thankful I am to each of you. There were so many, I do not know how I could reply back to each - but know that I will be heeding your advice and will be keeping my chin up. Some days are better than others. Most of the emails I got contained parrelled advice, so this is good. Most all were on the same page with some of the same advice and suggestions.
One thing I think I have figured out in the last few days... I LOVE the taste of Halls (or store brand) Mentholiptus and eat them all the time -Sugar Free ones.( I know this sounds nuts) but - just this week I read the back of the package under ingredients.. and it did say that eaten in excess could cause dirreaha! So I have put the Halls down and leave them alone. Will see if this could also be adding to the list of culprits.
Again, thank you all so much for your support and care. I know that I am in good hands with you!!!
Have a great GF  weekend,
Tempe  (Charlotte, NC)

*******
*******