From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:45:57 -0600

Happy Holidays!!  What a wonderful year it has been!!  We went from learning in 2005 that our son is Celiac to buying the Cali Fine Foods company in 2006.  I've enjoyed having the opportunity to meet some of you at Green Bay, WI and Columbus, OH.  It's always great to put faces with the names I've gotten to know.

Cali is growing in leaps and bounds!  Want to know which stores in your area carry Cali?  Check out: http://www.califinefoods.com/WheretobuyCali.html.  If we're not yet in your area, don't forget that Cali can be purchased from our online retailers and from Cali direct.  Want to purchase Cali close to home?  Send the name of your favorite store to:  [log in to unmask] and then give the store buyer our information.  That way they will recognize our company name when we contact them.

Looking for recipe ideas for that holiday party?  Look no further than:  http://www.califinefoods.com/recipes.html for appetizers, dips, entrees, soups, stews, salads, and low-carb.  Remember, Cali contains no gluten, lactose, yeast, trans-fats, preservatives, or MSG.

It's not too late to order Cali at:  http://www.califinefoods.com/OrderOnline.html for the holidays.  Pay with PayPal or a credit card, or print our mail order form and send with a check or money order.  Orders typically ship within 1 business day.  NO MINIMUM ORDER!!

It's time to add flavor back to those gluten-free meals with all natural, delicious, versatile Cali Gourmet Seasonings.  Cali makes a great stocking stuffer for anyone - not just those on a limited diet.

Thank you for your business in 2006 and for welcoming us into the gluten-free community.  We wish everyone a wonderful 2007!

Sincerely,

Judy Hill
Cali Fine Foods
www.califinefoods.com