From:
Sean McNicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean McNicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 22:24:17 -0700

All ~ Great responses, thank you.  I have summarized below and I am going to
do a performance/taste/gut-check test on a majority of the products
recommended.  Look for "SUMMARY 2: GF Protein Shakes & Nutrition Bars TEST"
in a few weeks.  Off to TRAINING! - Sean

GF Protein: Recommended Whey protein supplements include Designer Whey
(thanks for calling and verifying, which you might want to do yourself),
Whole Foods Protein Powder, GNC was mentioned (I believe their soy protein
is), and Advocare.  If you want Rice Protein, Spectrum Shakes by
Nutribiotic, and another intriguing protein supplement is Figure 8.  Today ~
I found NOW Whey protein at Vitamin Cottage and it is labled as GF.

As for bars the most popular are PureFit and  Larabars.  Others mentioned
Genisoy and Omega Smart Bars.  I ordered a box of the almond Pure Fit.  I
did notice GNC has GF bars and I bought some.  They are called "The Natural"
Whole Food Bar and says on the package they are GF. I bought the almond
flavor.

Check out http://www.designerwhey.com/, www.purefit.com,
www.glutenfreeforme.com, www.gofigure8.com, www.advocare.com/03032648

--