From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:05:22 -0700

Hi,
  I just wanted to tell everyone about a very good experience I had at Dream Dinners.  I called one of the owners, and she met with me ahead of my session.  We reviewed all the ingredients for the meals I wanted to make, and she contacted her supplier to determine whether or not they were gluten free.  She went out of her way to pick up some gluten free alternatives (Trader Joe's pasta), and I supplied others (bread crumbs), which she deducted from the price.  She made special arrangement for me to come in ahead of the start time for a session, so there would be no concern for cross contamination.  Her staff went out of their way to ensure that I was done before other customers started using the stations.  It was a great experience.  She mentioned that in Washington, they had enough interest where they have done "Gluten Free Night."

  I have no financial interest in this company; just wanted to share a good experience that might work for others.

  Best,
  Michelle Azimov
  Ventura, CA