From:
Sue Jeno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 10:17:38 -0500

Good Morning,

My daughter has the exciting opportunity to travel to Europe this summer
with the People to People Ambassador program.  She will be visiting London,
Paris, Venice Montecatini, Florence, Pisa, Volterra, Rome, Naples,
Epidaurus, and Athens (plus all the places in between).  Breakfast, lunch
and dinner are provided as part of the program and there are no
opportunities to go to other restaurants, but while the delegation is out
and about, there will be opportunities to pick up snacks and "supplemental"
food.  If anyone has any specific information about where to obtain GF
foods in any of these locations, I'd appreciate your assistance.  She will
also be staying with a French family outside of Paris for 2 nights and
would like to supply information to them to make the stay more enjoyable
for all.

Also, if anyone has the contact information for the national/local celiac
organizations in England/London, France/Paris, Italy or Greece, I would
appreciate that as well so that I can pass the information on to the
delegation leaders.  Since she has a 40 pound weight limit on her suitcase
for a 22 day trip, she will be unable to carry alot of extra food, so we
appreciate all your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your time.  I appreciate the assistance this list
provides to all.

Sue