From:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:43:10 -0400

I really enjoy reading blogs about things that interest me -- and
those things would inevitably NOW include the GF life.  I've
collected a fairly broad list of blogs about celiac disease and
living "GF" -- so I thought I'd share them with all of you.

If you do not know what a blog is, it is short for "web log" --
diaries, of sorts, that ordinary folks (in many cases) put on the web
about whatever they choose.  If you want a great introduction to
reading blogs, go to <http://www.bloglines.com/>.  There are great
explanations of what blogging is all about, and you can subscribe to
their free service -- an easy to way keep track of the blogs you like
and read them whenever they post something new, and at your leisure.

Among all these GF blogs, these (just below) are my personal
favorites.  These people are actually inspired by living life without
gluten (with lots of great photos!) -- maybe you will be inspired,
too.  I at least TRY to be! ;-)

http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/
http://somethinginseason.blogspot.com/
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/
http://www.celiacchicks.com/
http://vegetarianceliac.blogspot.com/

And others ... not as frequently blogged to, but still interesting, good info:

http://www.cookingadvicelive.info/blog/
http://mmmbento.livejournal.com/
http://gfpersonalchef.blogspot.com/
http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?automodule=blog&req=showblog&blogid=27