From:
Jane Winkenwerder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 19:38:27 -0400

I am looking for anyone on the listserv that can help me make my move to
Fargo, ND a little bit easier..I know it is November and not the time one
thinks of moving to a nothern state, but my husband has taken a job
promotion.  I am excited about the move, but a little uncertain about where
to shop and where to eat out.  I was diagnosed April 1996 and this is a major
move for me.  We are going on a house hunting trip in a week or two and will
be in Fargo for at least 5 days.  If anyone can help me I would love to hear
from them.  I would even like to hear from anyone in the Moorhead, MN area
since the two town are only seperated my the state line and of course the Red
River of the North.

Thank you,
Jane Winkenwerder