From:
United Machine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 16:08:50 -0400

Dear list-members,

In an earlier post, I suggested monthly mailings,en mass ,to major media
outlets around the country. I ask that any interested members join  in
this initiative by writng letters to ABC news Attn: Dr Timothy Johnson(
See address below) to be mailed on, or about  Friday,May 16th.

Many issues raised on this listserv will not be adequetly resolved until
the extent of this disease and its ramifications for health policy
become known. National Exposure will help inform Physicians,  insurance
companies, legislators, airlines and food manufacturers. In addition,
this exposure will highlight the need for research such as the CD
Prevalence Study and may help to obtain funding

The TV networks and National Public Radio are the first Media outlets to
approach, then nationallly known news publications and Newsletters.
Those interested in participating in this inititive can e-mail me for a
further discussion

Thanks
Dan Davis

ABC