From:
KratzmeierFamily <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KratzmeierFamily <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:27:53 -0400

Many people asked for a summary and this is what I got.  Still haven't
heard back from the company and it has been several weeks now.

I got several replies ranging from nothing is gf to we eat there all the
time.

One person said that last year when he contacted the company, he was
told that they do not guarentee anything to be gf.

Most people said that their chargrilled chicken sandwich minus the bread
is gf.  One said that it is marinated in pickle juice and therefore the
vinegar controversy looms. One said that they ask for a non mariniated
grilled chicken breast.

Most said that the waffle fries were gf and are fried in a separate
fryer since the nuggets are fried in peanut oil and the fries are not.
Another said that the smaller stores do not have dedicated fryers.

The normal (not diet) lemonaid is gf.

Some also said that the carrot salad and the cole slaw was gf.

Another said that the grilled chicken salad with the lite dressing was
also gf.

One said that the ice cream with the chocolate sauce was gf.

Michele