From:
Bev Capasso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:29:24 -0400

Cafe Amalfi----University Drive in Coral Springs- Florida.
Ate there last night- brought my own pasta, met with the owner prior to my arriving and they were more than accomodating.
Tried their hot antipasto first, (they separated the fried clalmari in it's own dish)
My pasta was cooked to perfection.  If you live in the South Florida area, near Coral Springs or Boca, I strongly recommend this place.  (I have no financial ties to this restaurant, just wanted to share with my fellow celiacs a great Celiac friendly restaurant)
Enjoy!  Buon appetito!