Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:32:26 -0400

I feel rather demoralized this evening and am hoping for some words
of wisdom.  Have any of you had to go on Disability from CD?  I am
diagnosed with Duhring's and Sjogrens too.  And I am just very tired
of being tired, I am sick with ear infections, sinus infections, etc,
more days than I am not.  My medical bills are putting a serious
drain on my family financially.

I became self employed 10 years ago, because the fatigue and brain
fog were so intense that I was getting major anxiety and feeling like
I was going to fall over from fatigue, at my regular 9-5 job.  Being
self employed I could take 3 naps a day, work my fanny off when I was
awake and I managed like that for several years.  Finally that was
too difficult and I began working part time for a doctor's office.
That too, also stopped in 2005.  I've been self employed as an artist
ever since.  Starving Artist- that quote is so very true :)

In any case, I have struggled for over 2 years, trying my hardest to
NOT go on disability and I am getting exhausted and quite worried
about my future as I'm accumulating an enormous debt.....(my
diagnosis was last summer, so I'm GF now for 9 months)

Any words on your personal experiences, thoughts.....would be
helpful.  I will be happy to summarize information received as I am
assuming there are others like me who didn't want to ask or think
about it either!

Warmly,
Yvonne

*******