From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 21:44:16 PDT

This is a retransmittal of a bounced message from [log in to unmask]

Barb,

I have just been diagnosed as of 2 weeks ago.  I have horrible heartburn for 4
months, hence the biopsy.  From what I understand, you don't need symptoms to be
doing damage.  Some people have no symptoms, so I suspect there are people
wlaking around out ehre that may have celiac unknowingly as they have no
symptoms.  if you have celiac any amount of Gluten will sustain some damage and
you may or may not get symptoms.  What I have been told is the only way is to
avoid Gluten totally.

Don't purposely cheat.  Inadvertent slips now and then probably happen to just
about everyone.  Good luck.

Lisa Overton