From:
meg arteaga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
meg arteaga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:54:26 -0600

Wow!  This morning's mail brought an absolute DELUGE of responses to
my question
about  Shelley Cases book "A Gluten-Free diet" all strongly recommending it

Lyn wrote:
  Meg, I highly recommend this book!!  There is a revised edition
(2006) - so if you order it, know to order the most recent edition.
It is an excelent recap of everything needed to know - knowledge that
would take years to accumulate.  I have both her first one and the
revised edition, both are excellent resources.  I consider it a "must
have"
She also mentioned that she has a GFblog   at "livewellGF.blogspot.com"

Many thanks to Michael Thorn, Angela Bunce, Cheryl, Joan (also
recommended CCA Pocket Dictionary)
Pat Minnigh, Beverly Chevalier, Ann Barfield, Theresa, Betty/TX,
Steffani Mykins, Jane in Southern California, and T.M.James.
	many thanks to all. It's great to have such a responsive
family!  Meg in Vancouver