From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:39:54 -0600

I hope no one minds but I'm asking 2 different questions at once.  I'm fairly new at this and need some guidance from the "old" hands.
First, I just got back from a short trip and was extremely carefully about what I ate but seem to still be having a reaction (fatigue, bloating, more frequent trips to the bathroom).  I questioned all the places I ate and was assurred that what I was getting was okay.  My question is:  Is there a good way to travel and stay healthy?

Also I have noticed that gaining too much weight seems to be a frequent concern for Celiacs.  Is there some medical reason for this or is it the usual reasons of not burning what we eat?

Thanks for any help.  This listserve has been a lifesaver for me in many ways!
Cece in Fayetteville, AR.