Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:37:17 -0500

Hello.  I am hoping to get some info on checking to see if my son's rash is actually dermatitis heptiformis.  Our pediatrician said that he could biopsy the rash right there in the office, but some websites I've seen implied that it might be difficult to diagnose.  Is that the consensus on this list?  If it is, can anyone recommend an experienced dermatologist that is in the northern IN area?  (Indy, southern Michigan and the Chicago area are fine.)  Any other info you could give would be great.

Thank you.

*******
*******