Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:08:47 -0500

Hi All,

I bought some of this yogurt and went to their web site www.yocrunch.com under the info center there is a FAQ section.? One of the questions is, is yocrunch gluten free.? The response is as follows; The yogurt portion of all YoCrunch is gluten free!....And the 2 toppings that are gluten free Minni M&M's and Minni Reese Pieces!..so ENJOY it, now that you have the green light.? This yogurt is also kosher and wears the OU kosher symbol to illustrate this certification.? Also, the yogurt portion is nut free and no cross contamination of nuts in the yogurt portion.? Each of our toppings has a?separate allergen statements, some of which do?cite nuts as an ingredient or cross contamination possibility.? So please check the nutritional information for the specific flavor in question.

Enjoy!!!!

Kelly A.
Chicago Heights, IL