From:
Maureen O'Grady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen O'Grady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 23:17:26 -0500

In addition to changing the taste and texture of their breads, Udi’s is changing them from products with low or no allergens to ones with multiple problem ingredients. They have added Sorghum Flour,  Flax Seed, Amaranth Flour, Modified Cellulose and Teff Flour.

What that means for us is that every member of the family is allergic to something in their bread now. After 10 years of eating it almost daily, we will stop buying it at all.

I know ours is not the only family who will have problems with the reformulated breads. At conferences and support group meetings I’ve often heard modified cellulose discussed as a cause of digestive problems.

If you think Udi’s made a major mistake in changing  their breads, tell them so!

Their web page contact: http://udisglutenfree.com/contact-us/ <http://udisglutenfree.com/contact-us/>

For those use social media:

 http://udisglutenfree.com/contact-us/ <http://udisglutenfree.com/contact-us/>
Twitter: @udisglutenfree <https://twitter.com/udisglutenfree>