From:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:44:57 -0600

www.tasteyourfreedom.net <http://www.tasteyourfreedom.net/>

A couple of months ago when Dr. Oz appeared on the Oprah show,

he mentioned the mangosteen as a food that can help increase your

vitality and help you live longer (http://preview.tinyurl.com/ytgonw).

The mangosteen has a demonstrable impact on intestinal health.

The natives of Southeast Asia have been using it for centuries in their

traditional medicine.

www.tasteyourfreedom.net <http://www.tasteyourfreedom.net/>

Check out some research and facts on this nutrient-dense tropical fruit.

The best form available here is Xango juice, the first mangosteen

supplement, and the only one that contains the whole fruit. The other

options are extracts or reconstituted powders.

www.tasteyourfreedom.net <http://www.tasteyourfreedom.net/>

Please let me know if I can assist you in placing an order.

Best wishes for great health,

Lisa M. Brown

3613 Greenbriar Court

Colleyville, TX 76034

817-428-4454 (office)

817-675-4499 (cell)

888-516-4408 (fax)

You're either going to pay to stay well, or you're going to pay when you get
sick. Staying well is better and cheaper!