From:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:33:35 -0500

I have been in search for some time now for a daily multivitamin that is one a
day.  I am now on my third one and yet again it has made me sick.  I have
been so nauseous that I can't take it.  I need advice.  Does anyone have a
suggestion for a good gluten free daily vitamin.  It could even be a chewable
as I don't care.  I just need one that is easy on the stomach.  I sure wish
that my prenatal vitamins I took before I was diagnosed a year ago were
gluten free because they didn't upset my stomach at all.  I can't remember
the names of the first two that I tried but the one I am returning to Whole
Foods today is call Super Nutrition Simply One Women.  Any suggestions or
advice would be great.  I just need a vitamin that doesn't make me nauseous
24 hours a day!!!