From:
Russell and Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 12:03:43 EST

On the safe for celiacs alcohol trail once again:

Does anyone know the safety factor of Ciders in the United Kingdom??  I recently
visited a cider farm in Cornwall where they make Firkin's Cornish Scrumpy Cider
and watched the cider-making process.  Absolutely nothing besides the apples
were added and I've noticed that most of the other English Ciders state that the
contents consist of only apples.  Does anyone know any more about this?

Calvados I believe is a French Brandy which is made as a continuation of the
apple cider process.  Anyone care to help or give any opinions with this one?

And finally,  does anyone know where the potato vodka, Luksusowa can be obtained
in England.

Thanks in advance.

Russell

Russell and Jane  in London <[log in to unmask]>