From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:07:46 -0400

I recently tried the new huge onion rolls from Joans (www.gfgreatbakes.com)
and they were great. They rise while defrosting a little but rise a lot in the
oven when baking! Since the bagels and English muffins from this line are
wonderful, it comes as no surprise that these rolls live up to my finicky taste
buds as well. My motto is 'if it doesn't taste like the gluten version (or better),
I don't eat it'. I have not tried the plain rolls yet but will order those next
time.

It's a little late in the season but finally I have something to use as a bun! I've
tried at least ten gf brands and each time I've been dissappointed until now. I
am not affilitated in any way with this company but like to support the efforts
of those making us such fabulous food.

TJ