From:
Kathy Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 09:04:50 -0500

The east central Illinois CSSG will meet this Sunday, May 17 at 4:00 p.m. in
301 A Carle Clinic, University Ave., Urbana.  We will watch a video of a
presentation by Dr. Murray from the University of Iowa.  In addition, Gay
Amorasak will meet with us.  She and her husband, Prajak, own Natural
Gourmet, a natural and gourmet food store.  The store is located at 2225 S.
Neil in Champaign. They also have a deli, juice and espresso bar with Thai
lunch specials, most of which are gluten-free.

 Our scheduled meeting in July (Sunday, the 19th) unfortunately must be
cancelled.  However, we have been invited to meet with the Bloomington and
Peoria groups at a picnic in Bloomington on Saturday, July 11 at 11:30 a.m.
Details and a map will be distributed at this Sunday's meeting.  If you want
to attend the picnic but will not be at this week's meeting, please contact
me for information.

Kathryn K. Harden, Ph.D.
Assistant Editor,
The Journal of Nutrition