Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:18:26 -0400

To whom it may concern,

We have twin daughters (26 months old) who are intolerant of gluten. One
of them is severly behind in development - started to walk at 2, doesn't
speak, delayed motor skills, etc.

All tests have shown no results. However, removing gluten from the diet
made a great difference. Also limiting the intake of sugar has eliminated
the vision problems experienced by one of the children.

Seeking other parents with similar situations. We have not found a doctor
who would know what to do.

Thanks.