From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:12:57 -0500

Hello everyone,

I spoke with Best Foods who makes Henri's salad dressings this morning
at 1-800-338-8831 and was told that if there is any wheat, oats, rye or
barley in one of their products, it will be clearly listed on the label
and not hidden in natural flavors, etc.

KMart in our area happens to carry a line of their salad dressings and
they are on sale this week.  I bought the Renaissance Italian which is
GF according to the label ingredients.

The customer service rep also said that all Hellmann's mayo and  Best
Foods mayo is GF.  Skippy peanut butter is all GF except the new doubly
delicious which contains Nestle Crunch.  Their Mazola oil, Argo corn
starch and Knorr beef & chicken boullion cubes are all GF.

She also mentioned that their policy of listing wheat, oats, rye or
barley on their labels pertains to all of their products.

Happy GF Eating!

Barbara in Illinois