From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 14:48:50 -0400

Has anyone who has young children (under 3) had any experience with the
ingestion of gluten causing a fever.  My young fellow last evening was
cranky and earlier in the day he was trying to tell me his tummy hurt
(he's 2).  Well he felt warm, temp over 38C, then he threw up, then I
gave him some childrens tylenol.  Fever went down, no crankiness, slept
like a baby and woke up this morning in a terrific mood.  I do not know
if he got any gluten but thought this may be his way to react.  I figured
if he was coming down with some bug he wouldn't be as cheerful as he was
when he woke up.

Anyone else ever had this type of experience?