Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:32:23 -0500

Dear Listmates -

Our listmates suggested the following:
-For sour cream, put plain yogurt in a coffee filter in a bowl and set in
the refrig 8 to 24 hours, then drain away the liquid that is in the
bottom of
the bowl.
-Brookstone brand sour cream
-Cabot's for any dairy products - All are GF
-Galaxy Foods veggie products - not dairy, are GF - sour cream, cream
cheese,
and other products
-For frozen yogurt, put plain or vanilla yogurt in the blender, mix, and
freeze whatever size you want, or make a sorbet with fruit and ice cubes
-Tillamok brand sour cream and yogurt - Washington State.  We don't have
this
in the South Suburbs of Chicago, where I live, though.
-Daisy brand sour cream.  Haven't seen this here, either.
-Cabot sour cream, at Trader Joe's
-Trader Joe's low fat whipped cream cheese
-Edy's frozen yogurt, except the one with cookies

Whew!  That's a long list - lots of replies.
Thank you to everyone.
Vicki