From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:59:42 -0800

I recently went to Trader Joes and was very disappointed in their GF List.
I was more of a joke than a list.  The last time I was there they had quite
an extensive listing of foods that were wonderful!  Now they had a laminated
card with only about twenty items on it.

What happened?  The excuse I got from the management was that it was
"...just too hard to keep track of all the food item changes."  Are all the
Trader Joes stores that lame now?

Very disappointed in So. Cal,
Lynda Swink

~*~ [log in to unmask]  ~*~ _@V ~*~