From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:02:16 -0700

Listserve adPamela's cookies are perfect for creating delicious ice cream
sandwiches. Try your favorite flavor combinations with any of our cookies,
or bake your own with our new Incredible Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix.

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Remove ice cream/non-dairy frozen dessert from the freezer and place in
refrigerator to soften slightly. Put Pamela's cookies into the freezer for
15 minutes (2 cookies for each ice cream sandwich). When the cookies are
frozen put a softened scoop of ice cream between two cookies an push
together. Wrap in plastic and refreeze for 10 minutes. Voila! A delectable
summer treat!

There are more than 50 helpful recipes available at www.pamelasproducts.com.
Welcome back to your kitchen!

All of Pamela's Gluten-free Cookies and Mixes are produced on 100% dedicated
Gluten-free Machinery.

If your group would like samples of Pamela's Products, please drop us a line
at [log in to unmask] This offer available to groups in the USA and
Canada only.