From:
Cyndi Symons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:32:42 EST

Thanks everyone for your replies,
I am still trying to find the flour other than the plant in Texas. They are
still on hold as to whether they will start up production again. Some one did
e-mail me and said I could find it in Indian stores. So I checked the ones in
Michigan and none of them have even heard of it. I used the names "Sorgum,
milo, and Jowar" and they don't seem to know those names. Isn't this an Indian
product originally? Perhaps someone knows the proper name. I recently sent an
e-mail asking for information as to which store this person got their flour
from and possibly an ordering number or address but haven't heard back. ( I
can't find their name and e-mail address) I think they live in Texas and are
getting it there.
         I'm in need of it because I have food allergies along with Celiac disease
and I need to rotate my foods every four days and I am a day short without
this flour. I have ordered Garfava flour because someone told me it was better
than Jowar, but you have to mix it with other flours in order for it to work
in baking (this is what the person told me when I ordered it). I will use this
flour but I'm still in need of one more day of gluten free flour. Thank you so
much for your help. I will summarize after I've heard from you. ttfn, Cyndi
Symons