From:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cali Fine Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 02:07:42 -0500

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It is so hard to believe that it is 2008 already.  We, at Cali Fine Foods, would like to thank all of our wonderful customers for another great year.  Our company is growing with new stores carrying Cali across the nation.  We have had our ups & downs this year with our website and just trying to keep up with the orders.  You will notice that our regular website is not currently available - this site contained our recipes, links, and stores carrying Cali.  At this time, we have a "shop" site available so that our customers still have access to Cali online.  Our website is still at:  www.califinefoods.com.

We hope that our full website will be back up and going within the next couple of weeks.  To apologize for the inconvenience and to help you welcome in the new year, we are offering a special New Year's sale.  During your purchase, enter coupon code 01-2008 and you will receive $2.00 off an order of $20.00 or more.  Stock up now and save!!

If you have any difficulty with our site or have questions concerning our products, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will personally take care of you.  Orders can also be placed online at 877-491-8773.  Thank you for your support in 2007; we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service in 2008.  Have a great New Year!

Blessings,

Judy Hill
Cali Fine Foods