Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:39:26 EST

In my search for a good picture, I also found out that besides spots and
ridges, there is also another dental possibility.....transparent  teeth!!!
Wow, all my life, my two front teeth were almost  transparent on the lower half.
 The things we learn.

I got a great picture that even states the spotting might be the only
presenting sign of celiac disease.   I printed it out on nice photo  paper for my
dentist and my daughter in law.

Now in this picture, the brown spots are more of a speckled variety of
varying shades.   My grandkids have more of a smooth brown  spotting.   Anyone out
there had the smooth variation?

Here is the link to the picture.   everyone should copy it and  take it to
their dentist.

_http://webpages.charter.net/aklap/cd%20stuff/CD%20dental%20defects.jpg_
(http://webpages.charter.net/aklap/cd%20stuff/CD%20dental%20defects.jpg)

Thanks to all who helped me.    Keep Smiling!!

Bev
Mansfield, OH

*******
*******